I had to travel to the coast today to pick up my sister's boyfriend from the Job Corp center out there. It is the second time I have been to the coast in the last month, and the second time I had to go tail-less. We managed to walk a little bit along the coast, but only up on the boatwalk; not even down on the sand.
I looked over at the gray water and sighed. Taking a picture, I told my fiancée "At least I got to see it, right?" It was torture to see people playing in the water, splashing about, and me being stuck on land. I wanted to run down there, toss my clothes to the sand and leap in... but alas. I could not.
I want to get to the coast and spend the day in my tail. I want to so bad I can feel it in my very being. I am unsure when or if I will get there again. I have to pretend to grow up and getting a job takes all my time. After my day at the fair, I am unsure when I will have time to get to the coast or if I will have the money to.
Here is to hoping I will get at least one day in my tail this year... just one.

No comments:
Post a Comment